PAGCOR Seeks 75% Income After Operations Privatization

The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is expected to privatize its operations and retain 75% of its annual revenue. 

PAGCOR vice president Sharon Quintanilla said that 75% of the agency’s income comes from its regulatory functions from licensing of domestic casinos, e-games, e-bingo, and Philippine offshore gaming operations (POGO). The other 25% of its income comes from the casinos and domestic gambling operations they own and operate.

Once the national gambling regulator sells their domestic operations to the private sector, those operations must obtain licensing at the standard rate. 

Domestic Casinos Owned By PAGCOR

PAGCOR currently owns 46 domestic casinos, most of which are satellite or smaller operations compared to the big resort-style casinos in Entertainment City. However, PAGCOR does own some resort-style casinos, but they are less luxurious than some of the more well-known brands currently residing in the Metro Manila area.

Below are the current casinos owned and licensed by the 

Philippine gambling regulator.


  • Casino Filipino Malate
  • Casino Filipino Manila Bay
  • Casino Filipino Ronquillo


  • Casino Filipino Angeles
  • Casino Filipino Ilocos Norte
  • Casino Filipino Tagaytay
  • Casino Filipino Bacolod
  • Casino Filipino Cebu
  • Casino Filipino Davao
  • Casino Filipino Iloilo

The following locations are satellite casinos operated by PAGCOR.


  • Binondo Satellite
  • Citystate Satellite
  • Grandz Caloocan Satellite
  • Kartini Satellite
  • Madison Satellite
  • Malabon Satellite
  • Manila Grand Opera Satellite
  • Midas Satellite
  • Networld Satellite
  • Pan Pacific Satellite
  • Sofitel Satellite
  • Tropicana Las Piñas Satellite
  • Tropicana Sta. Mesa Satellite


  • Biñan Satellite
  • Calamba Satellite
  • Capital Satellite
  • Carmona Satellite
  • Cauayan Satellite
  • Greenery Satellite
  • Leisure World Satellite
  • Oriental Pavilion Satellite
  • Paseo Sta. Rosa Satellite
  • San Pedro Satellite
  • Subic Satellite
  • Venezia Satellite


  • Apo View Satellite
  • Crown Regency Satellite
  • Fuente Osmeña Satellite
  • Gensen Satellite
  • Iloilo Satellite
  • Mactan Satellite
  • Mactan Isla Satellite
  • Opol Satellite
  • Parkmall Satellite
  • Tagum Satellite
  • Talisay Satellite

Does PAGCOR Own Online Casinos?

Trust ShieldNo, PAGCOR owns no online casinos, but they license domestic online casinos with their Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) licensing.

POGO license holders cannot offer online gambling services to Philippine residents but can offer online games to nearby countries. However, many online casinos operating in the Philippines trust offshore gambling regulators’ licenses.

Typical online casinos offer a variety of games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and more. Online casino games provide lower buy-ins since the games utilize random number generators (RNG) that act as dealers instead of actual people. Gaming regulators test RNGs to assure fairness and that the odds are genuine.