PAGCOR Seeks 75% Income After Operations Privatization


The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is expected to privatize its operations and retain 75% of its annual revenue.  PAGCOR vice president Sharon Quintanilla said that 75% of the agency’s income comes from its regulatory functions from licensing of domestic casinos, e-games, e-bingo, and Philippine offshore gaming operations (POGO). The other 25% of its income comes … Read more

PH Senator Sherwin Gatchalian Calls For PAGCOR Split

Sen Sherwin Gatchalian

The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) has been the sole regulator for the gambling sector of the Philippines since its conception in 1977; however, they also own and operate its domestic casinos. Recently Philippine Senator Sherwin Gatchalian called out the regulator and accused them of not doing their job correctly, as it could affect their earnings.  … Read more

PAGCOR Photography Contest Offers P1.6 Million In Prizes


The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is reviving its nationwide photography contest and offering over P1.6 million prizes for both armature and professional photographers.  The PAGCOR photography contest will formally begin on February 15th, 2023, and aims to reward both newbies and seasoned photographers with generous cash prizes. PAGCOR Assistant Vice President of Corporate Communications … Read more

Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation Under Fire For POGO Accusations

Pagcor logo

Several lawmakers are calling for the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), the national gaming regulator, to be split into two entities due to a conflict of interest. Currently, PAGCOR is the sole regulator for all gambling services in the Philippines, but the official government agency owns and operates four domestic casino locations. PAGCOR has recently … Read more

How To Play Philippine Online Bitcoin Casinos 

Bitcoin Casino

Casino gambling with Bitcoin is one of the most popular ways to wager on table games, slots, and video poker online, but still, many players are not sure how to get started or which sites offer crypto banking options. Below we will discuss the benefits of gambling with popular cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, and why all Filipino … Read more

Pasig City Outlaws Online Gambling Operators Inside City Limits

mayor vico sotto

Philippine Offshore Gambling Operators (POGO) license holders will have to move out of Pasig City after the local government announced that they would not allow license holders to operate within the city limits.  The announcement comes after a string of bad publicity surrounding POGO licenses in the Philippines. The local Pasig city government said in … Read more

Jingle All The Way With Popular Online Casino Options

Santa playing slots

Tis’ the season to be jolly, and legal online casinos in the Philippines are sliding into the action with numerous Christmas theme slots, bonus rewards, and popular crypto gambling options for everyone! With Christmas right around the corner, some thrill seekers are taking to the casino to try and score big this holiday season, but your best bet … Read more

AMLC Flags P14 Billion in Online Casino Transactions Suspected In Money Laundering Scheme

AMLC logo with PH money

The Anti-money laundering council (AMLC) in the Philippines has flagged P14 billion in online casino gambling funds suspected to be a part of an elaborate money laundering scheme.  The transactions in question were recorded between 2013 to 2019 and consist of over 1,031 different transactions. Suspicious transactions reports (STR) were filed during the seven years, … Read more

PAGCOR Sends Disaster Relief To Filipinos Affected By Typhoon Noru 

PAGCOR typhoon relief

The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) has sent relief packs and approximately $10 million in funds to Filipinos affected by Typhoon Noru, known as Super Typhoon Karding, to those living in the Philippines. On September 21st, 2022, Typhoon Noru wreaked havoc on southeast Asia, especially the Philippines, where more than 38 people have been confirmed dead and more … Read more