Baccarat is a fast-paced and potentially high rewarding game with origins in Pai Gow. Live dealer Baccarat played online is no different from playing the game in person at a brick and mortar casino as the odds are comparable and dealers control the cards, never using RNG technology. Live dealer games function through advanced video streaming technology that streams an official dealer or croupier in real time during a live table game. Some players refer to it as online webcam baccarat.
Online players can see and interact with the dealer using live chat boxes and a series of betting and gameplay commands accessed through the online casino’s user interface. For live Baccarat, and even considering most forms of traditional Baccarat, the player only controls their bet while the dealer controls the hand and cards dealt. In Baccarat the player does not even determine their hit only their wagering decision.
Best Online Live Dealer Baccarat Site For Filipino Players
BetOnline Sportsbook And Casino
Bonus - $25 Risk-Free Bet
BetOnline is a reputable online casino offering live dealer baccarat games. The live casinos offered are robust with numerous dealers available 24 hours a day. For Baccarat, BetOnline provides two constant dealer options, which are changed frequently. Set table limits can range from $5-$100, $25-$500, to $250-$5000. BetOnline also includes live baccarat variation Super 6 baccarat. Other variations of baccarat to be explored include Speed Deal, Regular Deal, Dealer Controlled Card Squeeze, and Player Controlled Card Squeeze.
Top Online Live Dealer Baccarat Casino For Philippine Players
|Site Name||Bonus Offer||Accepts Filipinos?||Visit Site|
|$25 Risk Free Bet||Visit Site Review|
|150% Max $750||Visit Site Review|
|250% Max $6000||Visit Site Review|
|$25 Risk Free Bet||Visit Site Review|
|100% Max $300||Visit Site Review|
Why Is Online Webcam Baccarat So Popular In The Philippines?
There are a few reasons live dealer baccarat has gained such strong momentum over the last few years, including:
- Easy to learn – there is a minimal learning curve associated with baccarat, thereby making it attractive to individuals without a lot of experience playing various card games as well as those who just love the game.
- Convenience – can play a live game of baccarat from your laptop or PC. Mobile live dealer games are in the developmental phase will be coming soon to online casinos.
- Bonuses – most premium online casinos offering webcam baccarat games offer specific bonuses and promotions associated with live casino.
Are Live Dealer Baccarat Games Legal In The Philippines?
Filipinos are certainly permitted to play live dealer baccarat on licensed and regulated offshore casino sites. Gambling laws in the Philippines allow residents the capability to gamble on licensed sites regulated by another country outside of the Philippines. However, Filipinos may not gamble on Philippine-based platforms as dictated by law. Therefore, offshore options allow Philippine players to enjoy gambling legally on their favorite games, including live dealer baccarat.
How to Play Live Baccarat
Beginning a live baccarat game is as simple as logging in to one of our recommended Filipino-focused online casinos and selecting the live dealer option. Most online casinos will show you live blackjack options first or live roulette, disregard that open and select the tab for live baccarat. Most online casinos offer more than one available dealer; select the one you prefer, and you can begin the game.
Most live baccarat games utilize a six-deck show, others utilize 8 decks much like traditional casinos. Tables can hold as many players as possible and a live chat box can be used to interact with other players. The game is fast paced so be sure to “Place Your Bet” quickly before the game begins and no more bets are taken.
As stated earlier, players make no hits and only control their bet. In baccarat and live baccarat, there are three types of bets available to make. We explain these below:
- Player (This bet signifies your bet on the player’s hand to win)
- Banker (This bet signifies your bet on the banker’s hand to win)
- Tie (This bet signifies your bet on a tie) usually found on Punto Banco baccarat variations
In baccarat, cards provide a numerical value and the object of the game is to bet on who will be closest to 9. Face cards and 10s have a value of zero, cards less than 10 are counted as their face value, aces are valued as ones. Any cards above the value of 10 are subtracted by 10 to determine their baccarat value.
To continue, no hand in baccarat exceeds three cards as the game does not accommodate a fourth card. To begin the game the dealer withdraws four cards and sets two for the player and two for the banker. The dealer is then to determine if the value of either hand reach 8 or 9 (considered a natural win), otherwise, the dealer must draw a third card for both hands.
In baccarat, dealers add and automatically draw cards leaving the player to only be concerned with their bet. This reduces added learning of rules by players and allows them to focus on making correct bets. Both live dealer baccarat and traditional baccarat games provide outcome pads which track trends, streaks, and patterns for players to utilize to make educated bets.
In baccarat, the house edge tends to be low for player and banker bets. For player and banker bets the payout is 1 to 1 or otherwise known as even money. However, tie bets have a house edge of 14.36% with an 8 to 1 payout – a risky bet considering how infrequent ties occur.
Live Dealer Baccarat Rules
The live dealer tables provide interactivity for players to give an authentic casino game feeling. Nonetheless, live baccarat must still utilize the same rules as the traditional game with exceptions to sites that vary rules just slightly. To ensure you are playing correct, hover over the “how to play baccarat” icon to learn how the casino you are using structures their live baccarat games.
Below we explain standard third-card rules for Baccarat:
- Player - If the Player hand or Banker’s hand have a total of 8 or 9 before the third card is drawn, no cards need to be further drawn. However, if the Player hand is less than six, a third card will be drawn for the player hand. In baccarat variation Chemin de Fer, the player chooses whether or not to draw a third card not the banker, requiring some Baccarat strategy. No third card drawn for the player's hand means the dealer can either stand on the banker’s cards totaling 6 or more or draw a third card for hands totaling less than 6. If a third card was drawn for the player then the dealer will use another set of rules to determine if they will draw a third card for the banker’s hand.
- Bank – If the total of the bank's hand is less than 3, the hand will be forced to draw a third card. With a total of 3, the banker may draw a card unless the player's hand totals 8 after their third card is drawn. A total of 4 on the banker’s hand also requires the banker to draw a third card unless the player's cards were totaled below the dealers or at 8 or 9. A total of 5 requires the bank to draw a third card if the player’s third card was either a 4, 5, 6, or 7. A total of 6 requires the bank to draw a third card if the player’s third card totaled 6 or 7. A total of 7 allows the bank to stand.
How Do Live Baccarat Games Work?
First, Baccarat dealers are trained to accommodate virtual players. Usually, Baccarat dealers are filmed in a casino studio, which is live streamed directly to the online casino’s live baccarat dealer games. Whenever a player enters a live baccarat dealer portal they are greeted by the live dealer and are capable of chatting and asking questions during the game via a live chat box.
What’s the House Edge For Each Baccarat Bet?
In baccarat, the house edge is low for player and banker bets. Player bets have a house edge of 1.24% and banker bets have a house edge of 1.06%. However, tie bets have a high house edge at 14.36%, some casinos have a 9 to 1 payout and 4.84% edge in six-deck shoes.
Do I Have To Tip When I Play Webcam Baccarat Games Online?
Tipping is completely optional during live baccarat dealer games. However, long streaks in baccarat often require players to pay a commission, particularly for making banker bets. However, variations of baccarat exist where there is no commission required for banker bets.
What Baccarat Bonuses Are Available?
There are a number of live dealer game bonuses available through online casino portals. While live baccarat is a niche game, most online casinos offer hefty first-time depositor bonuses to help fund your account and risk-free live casino dealer bets for first-time players. Other available bonuses can come from baccarat tournaments and leaderboard challenges, cryptocurrency deposits, and daily promotions.